Married Life is Uplifting

MISSIONARY MOMENT:

Monday the 14th of April I had the opportunity to bear testimony about Joseph Smith the Prophet. What is ironic is the previous day in Relief Relief Society the lesson was on Joseph Smith and how much he meant to us in our lives. Also, as Nate and I said our nightly prayers together Nate prayed that we would be able to have missionary experiences.
   I have a Monday night class and I was running late. It's a two hour class, before I walked into class I went to fill up my water bottle. That is when I met an guy, who wouldn't tell me his name or anything about himself; he just wanted to talk. We talked about the gospel for twenty minutes or so. I felt the spirit of patience and peace run through my veins as we spoke (shout out to Scotland and Ireland Mission and my companions who helped me develop those Christ-like Attributes).
  I haven't felt the spirit run through my veins in a while. I'm so grateful I've had enough experiences to know when the spirit is teaching.

Here are some things the Newly Weds have been doing and Reasons Why Married Life is Uplifting

1. Simple Dates- A picnic dinner with a easy pace walk afterwards reflecting on the fun memories as our relationship was starting to grow.


2. Family Home Evening Creations- S'more Please!!

3. As Newly Weds it's important to start your own traditions. Whether you want to bring in traditions from you family of origin and/or include traditions from your in-laws. I decided an Easter Egg Hunt was a great tradition to start our family! Nate had fun find all his eggs and his Super Egg (Shout out to Papa Hancock for the Super Egg idea! 

4. Keeping trends alive and using what works. Nate seems to have lost his favorite pair of sunglasses. Meanwhile he is wearing mine until he finds another pair. I don't blame him, I would do the same thing. It's awesome we get to share! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Christmas and New years 2017

Season with Family