Unexpected Week
"Mock, yeah, "ing", yeah, BIRD, yeah, yeah, yeah"
I work at an apartment complex for single student housing. I've had my job for 10 months now and I still get surprised with some of things that happen on the property. This week the maintenance man had me help me pull a birds nest from an air vent. It's hard to see but there are four alive, small baby birds. If you can see yellow that is a beak. The mother wasn't around so I put the birds in a near by tree.
New Dinner Dish
Nate and I are branching out and trying new recipes. A couple weeks ago Nate and I went through all our cook books and marked which recipes we wanted to try and make. The picture above was a type of sausage, veggie stir fry. Quite good over spaghetti squash! YUM. If you want to try it here are the ingredients.
1 potato ( serves 2 to 3 people)
onions
Garlic(Optional)
broccoli
Cauliflower
polish sausage
Red pepper
Mushrooms(optional)
Choice of seasoning
Directions: put it all in a skillet and cook until tender. Easy, however If I were do to it again I would either cut the potato thinner or cook them first and a little bit longer.
Sleeping Arrangements
Last night was interesting. As we were going to bed Nate and I had a conversation about mattresses. We have been brainstorming about getting a new mattress because we feel like our mattress is getting old. We had a thought "I wonder if we take away our box spring if our night sleep would change much?" At 11:30pm Saturday night, we pull the box spring (aka a foundation) and the frame our from the mattress and slept on the ground.
Results: Night one: I personally didn't feel much difference. I'm a little sore, but I think it's from my work out yesterday. Looks like this is going to be a longer experiment.
Comments
Post a Comment