Too much stuff for a title
NEW DRESSER
Nate and I, mostly Nate, have been patiently waiting and looking for a dresser. This makes more room in our closet for clothes and it adds a great look to our bedroom. I found this dresser on KSL. The picture doesn't do the color justice. I thought it was a white dresser, to my surprise the dresser is a light blue, which is the color I am wanting to decorate our room! I was incredibly excited. You can ask Nate. To give you an idea about my excitement I had a high pitch voice with lots of little giggles here and there in the conversation with Nate. I think I had to repeat myself two or three times because I was also speaking very quickly! I am LOVING our new dresser.
LAST DAY OF WORK
I'm going to miss Village on the Parkway. I came back from doing cleaning checks to these lovely flowers!
| Lyndi Belnap was the best co-worker to work with. She was bringing laughs and corkiness to the office! LOVE HER |
TRUE WOLVERINE
Nate and I couldn't go to the true wolverine night UVU set aside, so we did it on our own time. We waiting for a full moon, found a place on campus and kissed for a minute! Nate and I didn't know the rules for UVU, nor did we like them. Instead we made up our own true wolverine.
I was telling Nate when I attend Snow College, there true Badger was very different from true Wolverine. UVU had lines and cameras and waiting. Snow College had everyone gather around the bell tower at 11:30pm leading up to Midnight Snow would have a dance. At midnight anyone who wanted to be a true badger had to bring or find someone to kiss during the 12 rings of the Bell Tower. We incorporated a little bit of both UVU and Snow College.
RECEPTION
Nate and I went to a wedding reception for his cousin. They had a dance floor, good food, fun glow sticks and family. I enjoyed being introduced to family members that I never met, only heard of. Oh and I loved the dance floor. Avery (my new niece) was kind enough to dance with me a couple times. Nate isn't into dancing as much as I am, but still asked me dance on the slow dances. He claims he doesn't know how to dance. I disagree, at least he is a great dance partner for me. Maybe it's because we dance the same? Maybe that makes us both bad dancers? either way I like dancing with him.
Unfortunately, this is the only picture I took with my camera.
Dancing at a wedding reception was a great way to end the Saturday and get ready for Sunday.
Comments
Post a Comment