Friends and Family

ROOMMATES
These girls were my very first roommates at Snow College. We had a blast and made a year full of great memories. After 5 years we can still be around each other ;) haha
These girls gave me a fun and exciting college experience! So grateful for them! 




VALENTINES DAY
&
NATE'S BIRTHDAY

Saturday was a double celebration. Fortunate for me, Nate was born on LOVE day aka Valentines day. Nate expressed when he was growing up he didn't enjoy having his birthday on valentines day because he didn't have anyone to share it with, other than his family. Twenty four years of difficulty and struggle for the rest of eternity of happiness! 
We spent Valentines day at the Temple doing sealings, going to dinner and enjoying each other's company!
 Here are some things I LOVE about Nate
1. His will power. He reminds me that I can do anything I put my mind to
2. His support of my goals
3. His knowledge of the Gospel. So far he has been able to answer all my gospel questions. 
4. His Tech brain. I am very computer illiterate, sometimes I really think computers shut down or freeze on purpose when I use them. 
5. His unconditional love for me! 
6. His attitude towards how to treat other people
7. His communication skills
8. His relationship with his family
9. The things he says when he sleep talks ie: "22/19 no 22/92 are going to be the better keyboards" ( I learned those numbers have to do with the number of key strokes).
10. His smile when he looks at me! 

There is obviously more I love about Nate, but there is no time or space. 
Selfie at Provo Temple


FAMILY MOVIE
Our family was blessed to have Amber's family, Paul and Eden Ordyna be in town during President's day. We all had the day off and decided to go see the new musical movie Annie. The Garlock's grew up and fell in love with the first Annie. I remember quoting the movie with my siblings. I can only speak for myself, I enjoyed the movie. I thought it was a bit out there, but what movie isn't? I have to say no one can beat Carol Burnett (who played Miss Hanagan in the first Annie). However, the music and story line wasn't as cheesy as it could have been. I would watch it again! 

Families with Traditions stay together

Paul was in town for a interview with Utah Valley University. Paul interviewed to be an accounting teacher, We prayer that he will find job that will suit his and his family's needs.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Christmas and New years 2017

Season with Family