1 year of Marriage

I thought I would share with you some moments I have documented this past year of our marriage. Also, I must say this post is VERY late. Our anniversary was on March 7th! Sorry I have lacking.

Let's start with Quotes:

1.  Quotes from afternoon conversations
   Getting my upgraded phone after two years I decided to upgrade my Iphone 4 to a Droid turbo. Nate has been more excited than me

 Here is our Conversation on March 5th, 2015

N: Your phone is at the AF store, we could get it tonight, or order your phone at the Orem store and get free 12 day shipping. They can hold it until 12 march for free."
L: I'm in no rush
N: I am (showing an innocent smile)


Nate " It glues in the dark" ( suppose to be It GLOWS in the dark)

Lisa " I toedid my pan-nails"-Lisa

L:"Like the movie, The count of monty crisco?
N: "you mean "Christo? haha
L: "Ya"


2. All Late Night Quotes. Either before bed or in the middle of the night

Nate "Swept well my clean" (sleep well my queen)

Sleep talking
N: pats lisa on back and says "you're awesome"
L: "why?"
N: "Because we jumped"

Nate: "22/19 no 22/92 are going to be the better keyboards"

N" laughs and says "That's funny"
L: what's funny?
N"This guy in my head
L what is he doing
N He jumped over my head

Here is how we celebrated our anniversary. We were fortunate to have our first anniversary on a Saturday.

Cleaning up nicely after a good game of racketball
Dinner at Ruby River! 

Temple Sealings at the Temple we were sealed in. Jordan River 


Couple Date Nights

We took our friends to the Trolley. Nate and i can't get enough of the delicious food
The game sequence. Nate and I have played around 10 times and have NEVER won. We played it the other day with cousins and for the first time Nate and I won a game. I had to document. It was a pretty intense game, as you can see there are tokens all over the board!


Hope you are all having a great month of March!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Christmas and New years 2017

Season with Family