I think it's time to get back on track
These pictures will be placed from oldest to most current
CHEESE TASTING NIGHT
I found this free cheese testing night on groupon! (I just started to use groupon, I don't know why I have used it sooner). I have been curious to see what a cheese tasting class would be like and I know Nate likes cheese as well. The class taught us to use ALL our senses when tasting cheese. It was fun to use the skills they taught us and be able to tell a difference between the cheeses. We were able to tell which cheese came from a cow, goat or almond milk.
Needless to say, we would go again!
Afterwards, we went to dinner at ........QUIZNOS! Nate was devastated when the quiznos in Orem was shut down. We were told that Quiznos was no longer in Utah. I can't remember how, but somehow we figured out that there was a Quiznos in the draper area. Since we were already in Draper we used google to find Nate's favorite sandwich store. I love the look on his face. He was so happy to have the sandwich he has been craving for 8 months!
MOVIE NIGHT
I was so excited for this movie to come out. I made a goal for myself to watch the movie after I read the book. It took two weeks to get through the book ( that is pretty fast for me and I have the stair master to thank for helping me get through the book so quickly). I have discovered that I read faster if I am doing some short of walking exercise; stair master, treadmill, bike or walking around campus.
The movie was good. Of course there were differences, but in my opinion they were differences that made the movie just as good as the book.
EASTER WEEKEND
![]() |
| I set up an Easter egg hunt for Nate. I left love notes in the eggs! |
For Family home evening we decorated eggs. I will never get too old to decorate eggs at Easter!
Family Home Evening Group

For our activity we all took our eggs and rolled them down the hill symbolizing the stone rolling away from Christ tomb. I learned this on my mission and really enjoyed the symbolism. After hearing about his activity the Easter Bunny doesn't make any sense. Why would a bunny come and give candy? Why can't the Easter bunny give kits to decorate eggs? Have you seen how many different kinds of egg decorating kits there are? If not, go to Walmart. It took my almost 5 minutes to look through all the them.
Celebrating our 1 Anniversary
Our anniversary was the 7th of March, but since it was in the middle of school, Nate and I decided to celebrate it during spring break (which happen to be in April). It was well worth it! We stayed in Midway and Park City. It was nice to have a full 3 days with no agenda.
![]() |
| Here is the place we stayed in at Midway. Apparently, most of the architecture is Swiss |
Only ones at the Driving Range

IT'S NOT VACATION WITHOUT CHOCOLATE! :)
We both were craving something sweet so we decided to satisfy that craving by going to Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory. I love their caramel apples and Nate loves their peanut butter buckets.
Who Loves Dr. Pepper? WE DO!
In one night we crossed two things off Nate's bucket list. Nate LOVES Dr. Pepper and has been wanting to do a test to see if he could tell the difference between diet and regular dr. pepper. While in Park City we found all the different kinds of Dr. Pepper.
The results: Nate only missed two, he mixed up dr. pepper with dr. pepper 10.
Lisa missed three, I was able to tell the difference between diet and regular, but that is just about it for me!
Second bucket list
was getting Chinese take out and eating it with a significant other!
1 year later
Nate and I have not purchased any laundry detergent or dryer sheets for the past year. We received so much from bridal showers and gifts that there was no need for us to get more. This week (April 13th) We used our last bit of Tide. April 14th we bought, for our first time, laundry detergent! Weddings do pay off in different ways! Thank you everyone who gave us laundry items, we have enjoyed clean smelling clothes for an entire year!
a











Comments
Post a Comment