Turning over a new leaf

I will let the pictures speak for themselves, but I will add some commentary and background. 
Pictures are out of order, Please start at the bottom

GRADUATION FROM UVU

We both received BS degrees (are they truly valid you ask?).
Nate received his degree in Computer Technology with an emphasis in IT.
I received mine in Behavioral Science emphasis in Family Studies.

 These are some of my favorites 

I told Nate to pose and this is what he did! Love this man! 

Glad to graduate with one of my best friends, Kendal Ballif



Moved tassels from right to left side. We officially took the oath of being an alumni 


CALIFORNIA
I got my beach fix!!!! Bradley and I did yoga on the beach. So FUN!

Unfortunately Nate had to fly home Monday night so Bradley was kind enough to be my buddy

 Gramps Funeral
Unfortunately the reason we were in California was because my dear, sweet, kind grandpa passed away.
Here is the program
This table captures a small glimpse of what my grandpa was like. I will post about him another time.....


A Sunday morning walk on the Beach! Toes in the sand is a great feeling! 

Jay and JoAnn Garlock

 Honoring Nate
Nate was chosen from all his professors as an outstanding student in his department. Only one student in each department is chosen to received this award. These students don't usually have the highest GPA, but they can show most improved, most influential. I am so proud of Nate! 
  CAFE RIO TAKE OUT
I was very disappointed with my order from Cafe Rio a couple weeks ago. I don't know if the picture does it justice. I won't rant, but I will say I did not get what I ordered. They gave me enough chicken for maybe a two year old and they gave me the wrong size and type of dressing. They will be getting a review from me about their take out.
BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR ORDER BEFORE YOU TAKE IT HOME! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Christmas and New years 2017

Season with Family