HANCOCK REUNION!
 |
| It's amazing how easily it is to forget how fun toys are to play with...... Never too old |
 |
| Taft and Papa. I love this picture |
 |
| On our way to the lake |
 |
| Sloane on the boat. I couldn't get a smile out of her, but this face is still awesome |
 |
GO TINISHA! For someone who claims they are rusty, she sure got up really quick! |
 |
| Enjoying the bow(front) of the boat |
 |
| Tubing!! |
 |
| Playing King of the Tub, or should I say Queen of the Tub? |
 |
| Now, King of the Tub |
 |
| Taking a dip to cool down |
 |
We drifted next to the booie. Tinisha informed us what kind of algae was on the booie
|
 |
| Cute Taft |
 |
| For girls night, we pampered our feet |
TUACAHN
 |
| Avery and Lisa waiting for the show to start |
 |
| The first part of Beauty and the Beast play was great. Unfortunately we got rained out after intermission. |
ZIONS NATIONAL PARK
 |
| It was spitting rain most of the day. The trails had a fresh smell and the sites were still breath taking. |
 |
| LOVE this picture. Grandma JuJu and Avery. Avery rocking the big sweat shirt and hat and JuJu rockin her new sweater! |
 |
| Lisa, Ale, Tinisha and Taft hiked farther to see more of the Emerald Ponds |
 |
| Taft leaving his mark |
THE BOATING CONTINUES.....
 |
Nate was able to join us on our last day couple of days. Quick up date on Nate. He started a new job and was flown out to Indiana for TWO weeks for training. We all missed Nate and wished he could be with during the Hancock reunion. Well, Heavenly Father sent us a Tender Mercy and Nate was able to come home a couple days early! |
 |
| Siblings having fun on the boat |
 |
| This kid has a lot of energy and this pictures proves that We finally wore Hudson out! |
MAX ZIPLINE
I shared this on insta gram, I want to cover all my basis
 |
Zipling with the Baxters. We got a killer deal thanks to our Starving student card In all honestly, I would only go again if we could get our same discount. It was fun, but overall I thought it was overpriced for what you get. |
I DO BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!
 |
| Nate napping. I walk in the living room and find him this way. Since i've known Nate, he has told me that he has tried taking naps, but hasn't been able to. According to my knowledge Nate hasn't been able to take a nap in over 5 years. Guess he really needed it or is figuring it out! Either way, I'm proud of him |
1 YEAR
 |
Nate and I received many laundry detergents and dryer sheets for our wedding. In fact we were wondering how long it would take us to go through everything. About a year into marriage we used our last laundry detergent. One month short of a year in a half we finished our dryer sheets. THANK YOU for helping us save money our first year of marriage |
BOOK OF MORMON JOURNEY
 |
| I wanted to post this because I LOVE this book mark. The book mark is designed to help you finish The Book of Mormon in 8 months. Only 1 chapter a day. Our Relief Society is reading it together and I wanted to extend the Invitation to anyone else that wanted to join us! |
Tandem Date Night
 |
One day I saw a father and daughter riding a tandem bike and thought "I would like to do that with Nate" I found a place that rents them "BYU Outdoors unlimited" and we took a ride in the evening. It was more of a workout than I thought it would be, but It was fun riding up Provo canyon to bridal veils. Another thing I learned is that Tandem bike riding tests couple's communication skills. I would assume that Nate was on the same page as me as far as peddling. I quickly realized we were not on the same page and we had to figure things out! Don't worry no major fight came out of it, just a learning experience! :) |
 |
| Taft loves playing computer games with Uncle Nate. |
 |
| I was able to capture Hudson Smiling. This has been a struggle for me in the past! |
THE TRAIL BEYOND THE Y
 |
| This week I learned that the trail behind the Y has an ending point! I guess it's popular to BYU students. I have heard it's a 2.5 hike. Friday I was able to get to the Meadows thinking I was getting closer only to find out I was still an hour away. Unfortunately I didn't have time to go the top. One day, it will happen, if anyone wants to come with me let me know! |
Comments
Post a Comment