Relief Society Presidency
I don't know how many of you know about my calling in the Relief Society Presidency. I am the first counselor, I've been in the presidency since the beginning of summer and I am enjoying it. I wanted to take a moment to share what things I've learned about myself while being in the presidency.
1. I enjoy conducting. I discovered this when I was asked to conduct 5 minutes before Relief Society started and I didn't hesitate to say yes.
2. I enjoying teaching. I don't mind if someone calls me up on Thursday to ask me to give the lesson because of a sickness or a last minute vacation. Yes, it's more stressful and may not be planned as well due to the short amount of time. However, it's a service I don't mind providing.
My intent for sharing these facts is not to boast, but to share how grateful I am for revelation in callings and how callings can help an individual grow and progress to a better potential.
1. I enjoy conducting. I discovered this when I was asked to conduct 5 minutes before Relief Society started and I didn't hesitate to say yes.
2. I enjoying teaching. I don't mind if someone calls me up on Thursday to ask me to give the lesson because of a sickness or a last minute vacation. Yes, it's more stressful and may not be planned as well due to the short amount of time. However, it's a service I don't mind providing.
My intent for sharing these facts is not to boast, but to share how grateful I am for revelation in callings and how callings can help an individual grow and progress to a better potential.
SUNDAY DESSERT
![]() |
| Uncle Nate showed Avery a new and improved way to eat Oreos. |
![]() |
| Avery and Nate enjoying dunking Oreos in Milk. These two were cracking me up yesterday |


Comments
Post a Comment