Two weeks alone, this is what I did

These past couple of weeks have been busy and difficult. My husband Nate had a 2 week business trip, leaving me alone to take care of Boston, the bills, house, appointments etc... Fortunately we didn't have much appointment. While Nate was gone Boston and I visited the dog park almost every day, which Boston LOVED. Now he things that all car rides mean we are going to the dog park! 
We also hike the Y 3-4 times! Boston wanted to run up the mountain!  I compromised and ran up some of them! 
While on the Hike we ran into about 3  Goldendoodles (which is what Boston is) and they all looked completely different. One doodle (picture below) we found out was Boston's Step sister!! Turns out they came from the same breeder in the same part of Utah. Boston was born in Lewiston Utah and so was this puppy, Sally. What are the chances of that happening!?!?!?!




Boston's step sister


Doggy Play date
We had some friends come over to play. Boston looked like he was having fun running around and wrestling with Teo. This is them being chill after about 30-40 minutes of rough housing (don't worry nothing was broken). 


Favorite cheap sandles broke. :( I suppose that is what you get for $7 sandles! haha My sandle broke half way through my shift. Luckily for me, most of my job is desk work. 


YOUTH CONFERENCE
I will give you the quick version of Youth conference. This year youth conference was only 3 wards within the stake. We had a service activity in the morning, pulling weeds and pruning plants. We did an awesome job, check it out at Timpanogos park! We played the Amazing Race (some pictures below). They kids were commenting that they would love to do this for mutual! At the end of the night we had a short, but very sweet fireside. The talks were about Standing firm in your beliefs, sharing your testimony, the Gospel is like a friendship and enduring to the end. There was a testimony meeting after the fireside and a dance! At the dance we learned a basic line dance and some basic steps to the salsa!   
It started at 8:30 am with breakfast and ended at 9:45pm! What an incredible day. I am so blessed to be around such amazing youth! 
Scripture Black out. They guess the scriptures while having words missing from the scriptures. 

Relay: 1 person had to eat baby food! 

Wheel barrel race








One of my favorite things about Boston is when I given him his food. Below is a video of his excitement when I bring him his food.  P.S. he usually does more spins! Enjoy! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Christmas and New years 2017

Season with Family