Til the Season

BOSTON'S FIRST SNOW FALL
I would explain Boston's first experience with snow 
 Love at first touch


Matted Snow

Cooling off after running and diving full force into the soft powdery bliss. Snow is awesome because I don't have to bring water with me to the park. There is frozen water everywhere, Thankfully Boston figured that out on his own! After a while Boston was ready to go home and get rid of all the snow that had matted to his hair! 
Boston in my parents backyard. I hope the video comes through. His reaction will bring a smile to your face
I thought to myself, is Boston the only one who can enjoy the snow today?  NO WAY, I decided to build a Snowman!
 Boston helped with shaping the snowman (I had him dig at the snow man a little to give some curves!). 


NEW DEVELOPMENT
 Nate and I are discovering how much Boston likes water. Lately, we have been introducing Boston to the upstairs (hoping his curiosity won't make him destructive while upstairs). A patterned being noticed is that whenever we go into any bathroom, Boston hops in the tub or wants to get in the shower. Boston will look at me, the shower head and me again. When I turn on the faucet his tail wags and he starts drinking the water.
He sure is a goofy and particular puppy. I am LOVING it! 





37 WEEKS
Well, I am FEELING pregnant. There were at least 2 days this week where I knew I had to spent most of the day taking it easy on the couch. 
Here is what's happening in my pregnancy
1. I experience my first back labor- caught me off guard, as if someone came from behind me and hit me with a stick
2. I think I experience a contraction? I was on the elliptical and thought I felt the baby's head moving farther down my pelvis. 
3. I feel stronger, slower baby movements
4. Laughing at how much help I need. I asked Nate to help me carry two bags of grocery's inside (bags were pretty light- i.e. boxes of cereal light)
5. Learning to say YES to service. A Walmart worker asked me if i would like assistance to carry a case of water to my car. The case was really I was getting and thought "I really can do it, BUT it's important to let others have the opportunity to serve" I swallowed my pride and said Yes
6. I sometimes giggle when the baby is moving around my hip bone. Apparently, the baby found one of my ticklish spots! haha
7. Wearing less jeans and more leggings
8. I do more Yoga stretches; Yoga breathing is much more difficult! (still can do it, just not very long in some poses ;)
9. Still able to make it to the Gym 5-7 days of the week !!!
10. Sleeping in
11. Put my socks and shoes on sideways
12. Have created a countdown chain




MISSION FAVORITES: SIM
(Scotland and Ireland Mission)
Kelli Oswald (mission companion) thought it would be fun to get together, skype people from the mission and make our favorite desserts we, as companions, made for each other. 
Both came out a success! 

Short bread (mine)

Sugar covered almonds (Kelli). I talked Kelli's almonds up to Nate as one of the greatest sugar almonds taste buds could experience. When Nate had a taste, he agreed!! 

Had to capture this beautiful morning 

Crepes for dinner!!! Who said crepes were better round?



CHRISTMAS TREE
Our tree is up and lite. We got it the 1st of December. May seem a bit early to some, but what would you do if you wanted your home like Christmas, knowing you were a time bomb of having a baby? Same thing? Thought so. 

Annual Caramel popcorn balls. Made these with a friends in the ward. #lightoftheworld  activity


LIPSENSE PARTY
I hosted a Lipsense party at my house....SO FUN to try new colors. I went out of my comfort zone and tried a color I NEVER thought would look good on me. I mainly did it to get a reaction out of Nate (yeah, i'm that kind of person/wife!). 
Once the color was on, I was surprisingly shocked how much I actually enjoyed the color! 
Perhaps "Purple Reign" will be my next purchase????? 
My niece Avery, was also brave and tried a more bold color (for her age). 




NATE AND LISA DID IT AGAIN......
Nate woke up in the middle of the night with a slight cold. Naturally, Nate went to get some medicine to relieve his symptoms. Leaving the medicine on the counter for almost a full day, I thought one morning before the gym. "Boston hasn't touched the medicine in a day, he most likely won't touch the medicine in this next hour, I don't have to put it away."

Once back from the gym, I realized I had neglected a prompting (to put the medicine away). What I forgot, was the previous day, Boston had a super chill, non simulating day. Which left him More bored than usual in the morning. 
I found all these all of the floor by his bed. I called poison control gave them all the information they needed and was relieved to find out that Boston's life was not threatened. 
He didn't eat enough to get his stomach pumped or to be deathly sick. Fortunately, most of the medicine Boston ate was prescribed to him when he was neuter. 
For the next week, we need to keep out for certain symptoms, but so far Boston is acting normal. 
Because neither Nate or I put the medicine away, we now have to watch Boston like a hawk with his poop and behavior. This remind me of all the stories Pres Monson gave about the importance of following promptings. 
Lesson Learned: Following prompting will save time and worry for the soul. 




FRIENDSHIP
I love the friendship these two have. Kylo was with us all night while his parents were having a blast at a family wedding.

These two puppies played for about 3 hours straight; keep away, chase and wrestling. 
Whenever I say the name "Kylo" Boston perks up and starts going downstairs to be let outside. I love how Boston knows who Kylo is and remembers how much fun they have together! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Christmas and New years 2017

Season with Family