Kicking off the Summer right!
![]() |
| I love when I see beautiful things after a good work out at the gym! |
DIRTY DASH 2017
ROCKSTARS
As a tradition I participated in the dirty dash. This year the costume theme was Rockstars. My Sister, niece and their cousin joined me this year and it was a blast! The dirty dash obstacles were not a disappointment, once again.
Since I am a LipSense distributor I wanted to put LipSense to the test. It claims to be Smudge, water and kiss proof. I wanted to see if it could be mud proof. I applied the gloss before we left the car and 3 hours later the color was still intact! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
![]() |
| The Rockstars: Josie, Amber, Emma, Lisa #aubreyoutside (check out her youtube channel) and #outdoorutahmama |
HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS
![]() |
| Nate and I invited friends over for a triple date night. Night was a success! |
BOSTONS HEART CHECK UP
Since we love Boston and want him around until Ethan is 18 years old. We got a heart check up to make sure Boston didn't have any heart worms. Did you know that there are some heart worms that can be transferred to humans???? YIKES! Even more reason to get him checked. Thankfully Boston is as healthy as he possibly can be!
I find this picture interesting because about 5 minutes before this the vet assistant was gathering Boston's rectum temperature and doing a fecal exam. Needless to stay, who enjoys getting things pushed up the rectum?
After that experience was over, Boston was waiting for the vet assistant to come back! Who would have guessed Boston was looking forward to seeing someone who gave him much discomfort! haha Dippy dog, how I love him! Quick to forgive
![]() |
| Boston thinks he is a human child! Or he wants to sit next to his younger brother, Ethan |
![]() |
| These two, Pine and Boston are hilarious together. Pine got a summer shave! Love how he looks a little like a Lion! |
ETHAN IS 6 MONTHS
Ethan is such a delight to be around! Nate has nick named him "Smiles" Anyone who has met Ethan will say that's true.
Ethan can now roll every direction, he loves his stuff animals, noisy toys, pulling on Boston's hair. Ethan enjoys peek a boo, standing up on his feet and sitting up. He hasn't figured out how to sit up on his own, but he can stay sitting up if you put him in position.
He has neon blonde hair, like his dad and has a deep voice. He likes to chime in his own voice during adult conversations and he still enjoys his carseat!!
Ethan loves eating puree foods and loves his bottle, he is capable of holding his bottle, but prefers to hold his ear instead of the bottle!
![]() |
| Nate and I won that dog teddy bear for Ethan at the Art City days in Springville. Love how he cuddles it! |
![]() |
| Look who can sit in carts more easily!! |
![]() |
| This kid and his sleeping positions! :) |
![]() |
| Prom photos! |


















Comments
Post a Comment