Closing Summer
THANK YOU??????
Alright, would you let these spiders live if you found them on your front patio?
Do you have the shivers? me too.
I'm not exactly sure how, but Nate and I were talking about bugs/spiders, Nate told me that there was something he had known for a while but didn't want to tell me until I was ready. I knew it had to do with Spiders (since it was on topic). I told him I was ready....
He took me to the front porch one evening and showed me TWO huge spiders. After some research of finding out what kind of spiders they are (still don't really know), but according to the picture look alike and similar web characteristics research says they are both non aggressive spiders (WHEW!!) They are there to catch and eat bugs, we have A LOT of mosquitoes.
We decided to keep them around to kill all the bugs around our house. So a Thank you is in order to these spiders! As along as I don't catch them INSIDE MY HOUSE or territory they will live a good life.
The only troubling thing; Are they male or female? AND when is the season to have spider babies?
We'll cross that bridge when it comes....
![]() |
| This spiders web is about 4 feet long. It was hard to get a picture of this one being it was farther away from the ground and well.... Nate and I aren't the tallest people. |
DO YOU THINK IT'S TIME FOR US TO GET HIM A BED?
![]() |
| Sorry the picture is dark. I took this at 6:30am in the morning before going to the gym. |
![]() |
| Being summer, Nate and I don't want or need a comforter to keep us warm. It's good to know our comforter is still loved even if we are not using it. |
![]() |
| Boston is such a cuddler!! WE LOVE HIM even if he is up in our faces ALL THE TIME! It reminds me that Boston is returning the love he feels from us! |
ANNUAL PUPPY POOL PARTY!
It's our 2nd year coming and once again we had a blast. Boston was in the water more this year; after I force him in he was okay getting in by himself. I pushed him down the water slide twice and he came right back up to me!
He wasn't as playful as last year, but no doubt he loved it, just look at that smile!
![]() |
| Thank you Provo Rec for hosting this event! We LOVE it. Those curls, love them |
Back up the Y before winter comes
Every once in a while I take Boston on a mommy puppy date, just us two like old times (last year)! haha
This picture was taken up beyond the Y, don't you love his smile!? Well there is more to the story MUCH MORE.
After reaching our normal spot (look out point), we continued our adventure up the mountain. I could tell Boston was getting tired because he would stop at every shade spot and lay down. I would give him water, but he didn't drink.
On one switch back Boston found shade next to a shrub tree, I put water down for him. I decided after this break we will head back down.
Well it was a VERY short break.....
FUN BOSTON MOMENTS
![]() |
| Nate wasn't feeling very good last weekend. To avoid catching anything, I slept in our guest room. Boston decided to join me, he found his own "comfy" spot haha love him |
![]() |
| Boston at the dog park, it's been a while since we have come to Bicentennial park. This is Boston waiting for a dog to come play with him! What a goof ball |
ETHAN!
![]() |
| Look who can pull themselves up, no problem. All that hard work in Cincinnati paid off. The week we got back is when Ethan really started getting the hang of standing up. |
![]() |
| Look mom! one hand! This boy amazes me on how quickly he catches on and figures things out. |
![]() |
| Hello Nate!!! I mean Ethan. I showed my mother in law, Julie, this picture and she said "That looks exactly like Nate at his age!" #Fatherson look alike. |
![]() |
| Once again, this kid amazes me on what he figures out without my help. |
![]() |
| STRETCH!!! look at those tip toes! |
![]() |
| One of Ethan's favorite spots to play! |
![]() |
| Bath time in the Sink. He loved being able to SPLASH! water all over his face! |
![]() |
![]() |
| BUSY explorer. He will explorer anywhere he can climb or fit! |
![]() |
| Enjoying watching Boston dig a hole behind us! |
























Comments
Post a Comment