Check what we've been up to!
OPENING NIGHT OF THOR RAGNAROK
It's been a while since Nate and I have seen a good movie, I don't know about you but movies these days are blah!! I remember 2 years ago I had 3-4 movies that I was really excited to see. Now, hardly any. Maybe it's a lifestyle change????
We are Thankful for the Fletchers invite to THOR. It was REALLY good! I'm not going to spoil anything! The only thing I will tell you is that you don't need to see other Marvel movies (previous Thor movies, Avengers etc..) to follow the story, it does help, but not necessary to enjoy the movie.
MADELYN'S FIRST BIRTHDAY!
Ethan's very first birthday party, he had a blast playing with Madelyn's toys!!! haha
Madelyn is Ethan 2nd cousin, we are so happy they live close by
BABYSITTING/PLAYDATE
We had the opportunity to watch our neighbor's kid one morning. Ethan had so much fun following him around our house! Ethan loves babies and loves to interact with other kids! I am a lucky mom.
![]() |
| Nate pretending to "Run away" from Ethan! Ethan thought it was hilarious to chase Dad! |
![]() |
| Ethan figuring out how to step over the gate. He is getting really close! |
![]() |
| We forget how big Boston is until he shares a couch with us!! |
![]() |
| We love when we get Boston smiles!!! |








Comments
Post a Comment