Welcoming Spring

PIRATE BIRTHDAY
Ethan was invited to his first ever birthday party.  To my surprised I was very excited to have Ethan be invited to a birthday, perhaps the surprised and excitement came because I was cool enough to be invited or perhaps it was just the thought and something to attend on a Friday afternoon. Either way I was Stoked for Ethan's first birthday party! 


Ethan anxiously engaged in the T.V. show "Paw Patrol" He sat through a whole episode! Even with some videos on my phone, he only makes it a couple of minutes.  We may have found our desperate need distracting show! haha.
To clear the air: I'm no opposed having my kid watch T.V. As a parent I want to keep as an alternative down the list. Meaning It's an option, just one of my last options. 

The whole party! 



EASTER
Ethan at his first egg hunt, more like egg race! haha   Ethan got a whomping 4 eggs! considering his age, number of kids and number of eggs, 4 is pretty good! He loved watching the eggs open and close! 

Vineyard city hosted this Easter Egg activity, which was awesome because we were close enough to home to make it back for General Conference.  Above is Ethan and Nate ready to listen to General Conference! 



QUILLOW!
I told my mother in law, who loves quilting and sewing, what I wanted for my birthday (in may). A quillow. One of the best inventions. For those of you who don't know, let me educate you on something amazing! A Quillow is a blanket that folds into a pillow!! The perfect traveling item. Once it's open you can use it as a blanket sleeping bag!!! 
My Grams made one for me as a young girl and I wore my quillow out with attention and love. I have wanted one ever since!  I'm really excited for my quillow! 
Here are some options I am currently considering. This is the hardest part for me, finding the RIGHT design. I want it to comfort me physically and emotionally. Currently on the hunt for fabric! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Christmas and New years 2017

Season with Family