Bringing in the new Year 2019

2019 HERE WE COME!
Spanish Fork Library put on a "Noons" day party. We colored and assembled our own party hat, had a dance party, made noise with our shaker, chased balloons (after the balloon drop), ate popcorn and jumped around. Nate had the day off, it was so fun to have our whole family at the count down. 


Asher has started to eat solid foods. He is chewing!! How did you know how to chew? Doesn't matter, I'm glad he figured it out. 

I told Ethan to smile and say "cheese" haha I love that smile! so goofy

Ethan and his trucks



SPANISH FORK DOG PARK=DOG HEAVEN
I love this park, it's huge. I can throw a chuck it ball on one end and wouldn't hit the another side of the park. Boston loves it too. Here he is waiting for a dog to run by so he can chase them! 


CHRISTMAS WAS GOOD TO US
These are all the gifts we received for Christmas (all except 1, the car port). Seriously, our whole play room is filled with toys from Christmas. I boxed up all the other toys so I can rotate them later. We have enough toys for both boys! 



"WATCH BOSTON"
In the words of Ethan "Watch,Boston, watch,"
Ethan puts one of Bostons food nuggets in the pipe. One end is closed off so Ethan tips it back so the food falls out! This lasted 10 minutes. :)

Ethan wanted to copy me and put a sticker on him. It was fun for a minute (literally). haha 

Art time. Ethan chose to be the canvas! haha

 Ethan watching T.V.

What happens when Mom leaves out the wipes. Ethan was throwing the wipes up in the air and running through them. Love how his imagination is growing! 

Asher loves to follow the vacuum. 

Just hanging out in the playroom. That smile melts my heart.

Boston, My dog love. Our relationship is not complicated, we need each other. 

Snuggles, he is the weighted blanket I never asked for, but i love it! 



ASHER 7 MONTHS
This boy loves to blow raspberries all day long, he follows Ethan everywhere, wants to be like him. Everything is fascinating, Asher army scoots and can sit up all on his own. He loves him Mom, bottle and food. He is starting to eat table food and is rocking it. He sleeps great, is happy, is patient with Ethan (even if Ethan hits him on the head with a vacuum attachment) and has a cute laugh. 

Asher's bruise (between the eyebrows) after Ethan hit him with a vacuum attachment

Model pose

Boys drinking their morning milk together!

Asher showing off his downward dog. Proud mama

Two words: Adventurous and Adorable 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Christmas and New years 2017

Season with Family