NATE NEWS
 |
| Nate's beard is making incredible improvement in length. He has 3 months to go before his deal with his coworker is over. |
ETHAN NEWS
 |
| I heard Ethan say "sun eyes." Next thing I see is Ethan finding a solution to keep the sun out of his eyes. Not sure if he fell asleep for a bit (he just woke up from a nap when I put him in the car). |
 |
| My Ambidextrous kid. Painting with both hands. Sadly Ethan doesn't enjoying painting like I thought he would. We try every week, but we haven't been able to finish one picture yet. |
 |
| Ethan and his binky's |
 |
| That snow isn't going to shovel itself. Lately Ethan has been in a "helping" mood. Yeah things take WAY longer, but it saves me a tantrum and I get to teach him responsibility. Ethan loved helping Dad shovel the snow. |
 |
I put Asher down for a nap 45 minutes later. The house is quiet except for Asher jabbering in his room. I walk into Asher's room to get him and find Ethan sleeping on the floor next to Asher's bed. I really hope this means, one day, they can share a room and still sleep through the night.
Ethan was there for an hour. It makes sense taking a morning nap when you get up at 6:30am when you usually get up at 7:30am |
NEW HAIRCUT
He looks like a completely different kid.
 |
| Documenting that Smile is important. |
 |
| Ethan and I both got hair cuts. Getting ready for the wedding season..... oh right, I don't have a picture yet. My little brother Brad is engaged! Getting married in April. |
ASHER NEWS
 |
| Peek a boo. Ethan dumped and piled all the clothes on top of Asher. Good thing I saw him before cleaning up! |
 |
| The after effects of eating a belvita cracker. |
 |
| That red color. Fingers cross he will be a strawberry blonde! |
 |
| Messy and adorable |
MINI PHOTO SHOOT AT BREAKFAST
Asher has been using his voice. He often says "gah." The other day my nephew Hudson runs to me and says "Lisa, Asher is saying gah, I think he is trying to say Grandma!"
Asher wants to be where Ethan is at, Talking walking and having fun with cars, tunnels and balls.
 |
| So far Asher has like most things we put in front of him. We were successful with a chicken nugget the other night and cream of wheat! |
 |
| Love his little mohawk |
 |
| I still think Asher looks like my dad, Jay. Good thing we named him Asher Jay. |
 |
| Unlike Ethan, Asher is loving his first bath experiences. Splashing is his favorite. |
 |
| Bundled up in a hooded towel from Grandma JuJu. A cute little lemon drop |
LISA NEWS
I have lots of a cotton knit fabric and decided to take on this romper project. Say hello to my new pajamas! Now I just need to sign up for a class!
 |
| I am going to do the long romper with no hood and I may do buttons instead of zippers. |
 |
| Yep. We nap together |
 |
We have BLINDS! It was a long 8 week wait and I am happy to be able to close the blinds during nap time. |
 |
This won't be a big deal to anyone else, but I wanted to document his moment. Nate and I have been searching for large containers to help organize our pantry. While at Shopko (who is going out of business). I stumbled across the exact design Nate and I have been hunting for. So excited to have found these and use them!
|
Comments
Post a Comment