A fun week
RANDOM GROUP TEXT
I received this text message sometime last week. At first I was annoyed, but I decided to ignore the texts. When my phone was going off from other people, I knew I had to do something. If you take a close look at who is in the group text, I only knew one of them. The other six numbers I don't have saved in my phone.
After I asked to be taken off (I am the green color bubble) I noticed that two other people were in the same boat as me. I started laughing because it's completely random that one person would text 7 people and three of them didn't know any of the numbers! haha
DATE NIGHT
Date Night was fun this week. Nate ordered a new computer case and asked if I would like to help him transfer the computer items from one case to another. I'm for learning new things so I said "yes." I had a lot of fun. Nate explained what each part was and the function. My favorite part was he kept it simple ie: the Mother board, which is what you see at the bottom of the picture, is what makes the computer.
If the mother board dies, your computer dies. I was surprised to find that there was only about six things to transfer. It didn't take Nate and I very long. Nate even let me try to figure out what plug went where. I now have a better understanding of Nerd Chills. Nerd Chills is what Nate gets when he discovered something new with technology. I knew I had nerd chills when I asked Nate to quiz me on the parts. I told him I wanted to name the part and tell me all I knew about the part.
Normally I am more of a dork, but now I'm becoming more of a Nork (A mix between a nerd and a dork, but mostly a dork)! haha I LOVE MY COMPUTER NERK!! ( mostly a nerk with some dork)
Comments
Post a Comment