Updating on past events
RESULTS ARE IN:
| Brad's Tom Sellick cup. |
| Cyndi's birthday plate |
| Tyler's Hawaiian saying |
| Tyler hand sketched his design. Tyler has been a good artist. Tyler is going to use this plate for his Banzai Tree. |
Manicure isn't for me
Friday I received a manicure with my sister Cyndi. The workers did a great job to clean, file and put on a bottom coat, two layers of the color and a top coat. I dried my nails and continued on my day. A couple of days later I noticed that my nail polish was coming off. A little bug I investigated and realized that I could peel off my nail polish. In all my years I have never had this happen with any kind of nail polish. I was a bit upset that I wouldn't have my nails looking nice (after two days), but fascinated that I was able to peel off my nail polish in big chunks.
DATE NIGHT
Comedy Sports. Nate and I decided to go to comedy sports for two reasons 1. We like a good laugh 2. There was a discount on our starving student card! While we were there we ran into couple from our ward, Zach and Carlie. Carlie decided to photo bomb our picture!! haha
The show was good. I have never been to comedy sports, but I would go again. The talent and skill the employees have are great. The games they play are entertaining and the best part is that the audience is involved a lot.
Comments
Post a Comment