Halloween
Nate styling the slick all black look. Now he can be a real ninja in the night time. I honestly don't know why Nate purchased the morph suit, but it's really cool. We will think of something to use it for.
HALLOWEEN COSTUMES
This is El Guapa Fuerte ( The handsome strong one). He is from Mexico, is one of the top wrestlers in the country, loves to be with family, hard worker, loves the colors blue and orange; ergo why his outfit is in those colors and he does community service on the side of his career. How do I know this? I saw it Halloween night when El Guapa Fuerte stopped a little boy on the side walk. He said "Go (pointing to the house) to the house and get delicious candy!"
El Wapo Ferta with his fairy Flora. Her job is to protect a princess from an evil fairy who is trying to kill the princess. Flora has two other fairy's that assist her, They are on call 24/7. Flora enjoys helping people and loves El Wapo Ferta.
NEW RUG
Step 1: Put padding in place to keep wood floor protected| Laying the padding |
| Measuring the rug insuring it will fit |
| Done |
WARNING
What you are about to see may cause nausea to your stomach. The picture below is a injury that happened to me earlier this week. Stroll down farther if you dare.
On Tuesday I was cutting into a block of cheese, when the knife slipped and dived into my thumb. I was foolish enough to think that cutting towards myself was dangerous but that I had control over the knife, my strength and the speed. As you can cheese I was proven wrong on everything. The initial pain didn't hurt, but cleaning the wound did. I had to cut off my circulation in order to see how deep the wound was. I googled "How do I know I need stitches" I found that website very helpful and realized that stitches were not required and I continues to aid my wound with gauze and bandages. By Saturday my wound looked much better and is healing. The skin came back in tack in a couple of days (huge blessing).
One day when I was noticing how much my thumb was throbbing I had a thought "I'm grateful this happened to my thumb." I'm grateful because the day of and day after I cut my thumb I was incredibly productive with my time. My mind set was "what can I do with my temporary disabled thumb?" Turns out I could do everything and anything I could do before. Things like buttoning buttons were more tricky, but I would use different fingers to finish the task. There wasn't anything I couldn't do without my thumb. I'm grateful that Heavenly Father helped me realized of how much potential I have with a disability and it made me think of how much more I could do with my thumb, I would be able to do things more quickly. It's been a humbling and eye opener experience. Every time my thumb throbbed the day after it was cut, every beat was saying "go,go, go,do, do,do" I was able to have a different kind of experience with the Holy Ghost guiding me.
| A blessing in disguise |
Comments
Post a Comment