A time to give Thanks
Remember this song?
I was listening to music one day when I heard a familiar as well as an annoying yet catchy song on google play music. I took a screen shot so you would believe me. Yes, the song that started off as a joke, but than became a huge hit for a while. "What does the fox say?" played last week! The song brought back good memories. This song came out when Nate and I were dating, at that time Nate was my home teacher. Nate and his companion came over to teach our apartment one evening. Nate's companion introduced us to the song by singing it to us. We all had a good laugh, then we saw the video and we laughed even more. It was more funny watching Nate's companion laugh at the video than it was to watch the actual video. Although this song can be annoying, it brings good and fun memories to me.
THANKSGIVING DAY
| I don't think Nate missed a piece of meat. Nate has been and will be a great provider. |
EYELASH EXTENSIONS
As we all know this past Friday was Black Friday. I wasn't planning on shopping, but I really wanted eyelash extensions and I didn't have anything going on Friday. I scheduled an appointment and now I have eyelash extensions! They were 30% off because it was Black Friday. So far they are great, I don't need to put on mascara, I hardly have to use any makeup. I can get up and go without any worry.So far I love them, and Nate LOVES them too. My eyelashes were the first thing he noticed when he came home from work! I'm thankful to have such an attentive husband.
THANKFUL FOR THE CLOUDS
Ever since my mission I have loved clouds. They have a unique way of bringing happiness in my life. I was walking home from the gym the other day and saw this cloud formation. I found it fascinating and beautiful. I am thankful for the beauty the earth brings. I love how you can find beauty anywhere in nature.
I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, however it was spent. May we always be thankful for what we are given.
Comments
Post a Comment