Things we like to do.


SWEET DREAMS! 
One night when I was either extremely tired. Nate picked me off the couch, tucked me in and gave me a kiss goodnight. I was so grateful for the act of love and service Nate showed to me that night, I wanted to return the favor. 
The other week, Nate came home tired. I offered to put him to bed. I tried carrying him on by back, but didn't have as much success as I would have liked! haha  Once Nate helped me put him in a comfortable spot on the bed, I continued to tuck him in! Not bad huh? Nate requested I leave his left foot out so he didn't get too hot during the night! 
"Marriage isn't about you, it's about the one you love"  



Dirty Dash


This mud race comes twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall. This year was a lot of fun. Nate fully emerged himself as often as he could . Unfortunately, I have have before and after pictures. I requested to keep our faces dirty so I could take a picture once we were home! 


We had fun in the mud for three hours! wahoo! Are you asking if we would do it again? the answer would be YES! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Christmas and New years 2017

Season with Family