Jack Frost nipping at our Nose...toes and fingers.


DATE NIGHT AT THE ICE CASTLES
I'll let the pictures speak to you and tell you whether or not you should go take a gander for yourself. 

Ice Castles




You get to feel like royalty.....until your bum gets cold and realize there is line




WHAT WAS THAT IHOP? 
Yes we did recreate the chicken faijita omelet, yes it was just as delicious as if we were to purchase it at the restaurant and yes we will be coming back for the other tasty omelets! 


Mine: Presentation needs work. It looks like there is a canyon in the middle of my omelet. 

Nate was the Cheif. I scrambled the eggs and prep the food. Nate did all the flips and folding of the omelets. Glad I married a man who doesn't mind cooking! 


Spinal Check
I came across a great deal to get a spinal adjustment, x-ray and 30 minute massage for $20. Killer deal, I know. Can you guess which x-ray is mine and which one is how a normal neck should be? 
My xray is on the right, the straight one. I learned that it's not good to have a straight neck, it puts more pressure on the vertebrates. I was recommended to do neck exercises to strengthen my neck muscles. Who would of thought that a straight neck was a bad thing. 
Maybe I should start leaning my head back more often, that might put it back into place?  haha I wonder what the chiropractor would say? :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Christmas and New years 2017

Season with Family