Congratulations to Nate!!

This week Nate was extended an official job offer from Frontier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Frontier gave us the weekend to discuss the offer. After fasting, praying and talking we decided to counter offer. Quickly after the counter offer was submitted, Nate received a phone call from his bosses Boss. They had a good chat about the counter offer; Nate and Frontier negotiated and agreed on a salary price that works for both!!! We are very excited for Nate to have PTO (paid time off), have more flexibility in his schedule and to be able to continue working with Frontier!

Nate has learned and grown so much working at Frontier. We are excited to continue to see growth in Nate's career. 

Side note info: Nate was initially hired as an independent contractor and worked under a temporary contract. Once the contract ended Frontier had the choice whether or not to extend a job offer (depending on Nate's performance during the trial period/contract). Nate worked hard to show Frontier that he is a valuable employee. We are grateful that Frontier likes Nate a lot and wanted to keep Nate on their team! 

WAY TO GO NATE!  
So proud of him 






Tyler's Birthday

IT was Tyler's idea to change our names for bowling. The rule was we had to think of some word related to construction, to add to our name Ie: Tyler was Tystruction (Tyler and Construction). Nate's was Detonate, Amber's was Amberillator ( abilterate) , Mine was Liminate (Elimiante) 
    My older brother Tyler's birthday was on Saturday! Tyler isn't big on celebrations, he told Amber, Nate and I that if there was any sign of balloons or cake or singing that he will drop the bowling ball and walk out!   So I'm not going to make this a big deal on my blog, only a little deal! (hehe). 

     To be completely honest Tyler and I didn't grow up close. We were the ones causing my mother grief from our arguing and revenge attitude towards each other. I remember wanting to purposely push Tyler's buttons, I don't remember why, but that was how it was. As we grew the closeness still wasn't there until Tyler went on his mission and he wrote me a letter. I realized then that Tyler truly did care about me as a sister. 

      Yesterday I was cleaning out my scrapbook and I came across a couple notes from Tyler that once again affirmed that Tyler is an awesome brother. Here are some things that I love about Tyler

1.     He is artistic- when he was in fifth grade he painted a picture of Picasso and it was amazing, my mom still has it hung in her house! 

2.        He can solve any puzzle problem- he has always been extremely good at puzzles, He is one of those people who can come up to a puzzle and find a match within a minute. 

3.        He has a strong testimony of the Saviour and the Gospel. Tyler may have caused me grief in the past, but today he is a great example of attending Sacrament, fulfilling callings and knowing about others in order to help them. 

4.     He is a Risk taker- I remember one time we were at a lake and Tyler decides that he wants to try a back flip into the water. Once Tyler succeeded I asked "Have you done that before?" Tyler responded "No, I wanted to try it" Tyler knows his boundaries and can take the necessaries risks.

5.     He can read people quickly. There are many personality tests out there, one being the Myer and Briggs. Myer and Briggs uses colors to help generally categorized people's personalities. Tyler knows  people's colors within 30 seconds of spending time with them. A true gift

6.   Hard worker- I have always known Tyler to sleep extremely well because he works hard and plays hard, by the end of the day, he has used all his energy. Tyler has a great enduring work ethic.

7.   Problem solver: Tyler is good at thinking outside the box. Tyler can think of many solutions on how to execute a problem. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER! My eternal brother whom I am lucky to have in my life to protect me, be my friend and fight this war with Satan. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Christmas and New years 2017

Season with Family