A Series of Events

SAYING GOODBYE TO MR. MONKEY
(shhhhh, don't tell my primary kids)
I was working on the computer last week when I didn't hear any noise from Boston. As I sat and listened for a bit, I heard a small ripping sound. I thought "What did Boston get?" I walked into the living room and see Mr. Monkey pinned down by Boston's giant puppy paws and Boston tearing Mr. Monkey with his teeth. 
I stopped the torture and realize, I was too late.

Name: Mr. Monkey
Date and Time of Death: Sunday 18th of Sept 2016 @ 6:45pm
Obituary: Mr. Monkey loved primary, his favorite game to play with the children was Hot and Cold. He was a master at hiding and always had a smile! 
He will be greatly missed

I'm going to tell the primary kids Mr. Monkey
went on a permanent mission for Heavenly Father. 



30 DAY CHALLENGE #2
 Making the bed. I am up before Nate, pretty much everyday. Of the 2 years of marriage I can count on one hand how many times Nate woke up before me. 
With out asking Nate makes our bed and leaves the Blue pillow for me! 
Now you may be thinking "Why does Nate leave the one blue pillow? it's just 1 pillow, how hard can that be?"   
Well, here is the answer. I like to put the blue pillow on! Nate purposely leaves it for ME!! This is one of our ways we show that we are thinking about each other and that we want our marriage to continually to have team work! 
Kinda of a silly thing, but I'm sure you have silly things happening in your marriage too! 

Disclaimer: The right pillow is not dirty-
there is a green pillow cover underneath the cream one! Therefore, making it appear dirty


LAZY MORNING WITH MOM
Yes, it's true, I did have a lazy morning. I stayed home and worked on things from my couch while watching re-runs of the T.V. series "Friends"
Boston decided to join me and this is how he chose to situated himself for a bit. hahaha
Love this puppy! 



CRIB DONE!
Even with my late night class, Nate and I were able to have time to put our baby's crib together for FHE!!! 
I am a true believer of FHE. Growing up my favorite FHE game was Hide and go seek in the dark, as a Young Adult I met my husband at FHE. When married Nate and I made great friends in our FHE Group.  FHE has been such a tender mercy and huge blessing in my life! 



ANOTHER GOODBYE 
 I searched for the right pair of these shoes for months. When I found THE pair I took no hesitation to purchase them, in July. Two months later, Boston's bored teeth found them one night. GRRRRRRRRRRR
I was sad to lose my favorite pair of sandals that I had been searching for, for so long. 
When I took a moment to reflect I looked around my house and saw nothing damaged, I realized I will find these shoes again. I am extremely glad Boston's teeth didn't find the couches, carpet, baseboards or other house items! 
I am now on the hunt, again. If anyone knows any places where these shoes are sold, 
PLEASE LET ME KNOW! 




SATURDAY WITH MY MAN! 
Was anyone else excited about the weather last Saturday? Nate and I had difference in opinion on the weather. I told Nate in Scotland this was a typically normal day; spitting rain, overcast, 50-60 degrees. As I ate breakfast I looked down almost expecting to see a name badge, skirt and warm leggings. 
For Nate: The weather resembled the winter season in his mission. He said winter lasted a week and it was the coldest week of the year. His mission averaged in the 90's. 
Two perspectives: Mine- a love for the weather. Nate- no love for the weather
Dispite our differences we agreed to go for a walk up the canyon to see the fall colors. We waited for the rain to clear up and golly was it beautiful in the canyon! 
We took Boston with us, who had a BLAST! 
Judging from Nate's smile, I think he is over the cold weather! 

Bridal Veil Falls.
The mist was awesome


Nate trying to get Boston to see the fish


27 WEEKS. 6.5-7 MONTHS
Okay pals, Nate gave me a huge reality check last night when he said 
"Hey, you're in your 3rd trimester"
When I did the calculations, he was right!!! AAAHHHHHHHHH
Last trimester of pregnancy, Oh my goodness! 
Christmas Eve baby! 

I often forget how big I really am. When I tried this dress on I wasn't sure how fitted it was going to be on me. I honestly was a wee bit surprised how well it fit me! I think I'm going to need more reality checks!


DECORATING FOR HALLOWEEN
While waiting for the weather to clear up on Saturday, Nate and I cleaned and put up some decorations for Halloween. While decorating I had this brilliant idea for a decoration this year, the best part was I had everything I needed. 
This is no-man. His job is to look Cool Creepy in our window! 
I think he is serving his purpose well! 
Nate and I have not yet been freaked out. We will see how long that will last. haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Christmas and New years 2017

Season with Family