Getting Closer





OBEDIENT BOSTON (this time)
Overall Boston is an excellent Puppy and quite obedient for being too smart for his own good and being very curious. 
I must say Boston is most obedient at night. Lights off, he doesn't come upstairs, he doesn't chew on our things (most of the time) and he stays quite unless provoked by a noise outside. 

One morning I slept in and woke up to Boston waiting on his Boundary line, for me. I was so touch! 







NATE'S OFFICE CABINET
As promised here is a picture of Nate's purchase from Office Max (who is going out of business). Guess I'm not the only one in the relationship who has decorating skills! 
WAY TO GO NATE! 


I MUSTACHE YOU A QUESTION: 
HOW INCREDIBLY GOOD LOOKING AM I?

 Apparently, he looks more like a girl than a boy because most, if not all, people always say "She is a lovely dog".
Gave Boston a small makeover last Sunday. 



32 WEEKS
Baby Hancock is making themselves more aware each day! 




LOOK AT POINT, PAST THE Y
 I think Boston likes this hike. Look at his tongue hanging out! 

FALL COLORS
Yes, this was enhanced, but it's still close to how the real thing looked


YOGA TRAINING
For class we had a field trip up to Salt Lake to a couple of stores. The two pictures below were the most interesting to me
Symbols and their meanings

Child Yoga!! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Christmas and New years 2017

Season with Family