Prepared
FLAT TIRE
About 2-3 months ago, I asked Nate if he could review/teach me how to change a tire. This past week that review came in handy. I got out late from Yoga and discovered my tire was too flat to drive on. Being pregnant, I wasn't sure what I was physically capable of. I phoned Nate for assistance.
I am happy (and proud) to report that I did most everything except lift the tire off the car and put the spare on!! (You should have seen me take the tire out from the back. I literally had to get in the car, squat and lift. I imaged it would have been humorous if seen from across the street).
Spouse Challenge #3
Nate coming at 9:45pm to help me change a flat!
ONE LAST HIKE BEFORE SNOW FALL
The weather going from hot to cold so quickly, I am afraid that the fall season is not going to be as long as I think it should be (solid 2 months).
Before the Snow fall comes I wanted to take Boston and Hancock baby up the Y. My goodness, that hike is still a challenge.
WE MADE IT!!!
DEEP CLEAN OFFICE
I don't have the picture yet, but Nate informed me of a brilliant impulse buy. I get a phone call from Nate that goes a little something like this:
Nate: Hey, will you be home at 4pm today
Lisa: I have class at 4:30pm. The latest I need to leave is 4:15, why?
Nate: I need the Jeep to pick up a cabinet I purchased for my office
Lisa: oh really? You already purchased it?
Nate: Expounds more...
![]() |
| After Nate explains, I make room in the office. To be continued.... |
LOVE BOSTON
I woke up to Boston waiting for me on our landing!
He is so cute!




Comments
Post a Comment