4 Months

ETHAN IS 4 MONTHS
Wow does time fly by...Ethan loves to grab things,
He has a grip like the Hulk
His naps are switched around, he sleeps longer in the afternoon
So far, he has mom's blue eyes
Love to put things towards his mouth
Can roll over one way, no problem
Sleeps on his belly
Loves watching Boston do dippy things around the house
Quick to Smile
Has Ears Like Yoda, just like his dad at this age
He doesn't spit up as much!  
He is cooing a lot more (I wouldn't say he is chatty, but does coo)
He can sit up and stand up with little assistance
We love our Ethan! It's so fun to watch babies grow and learn things all by themselves



Yay he can fit. I haven't been able to get his legs in as easily before! 

I love how he curls his bum up. This is right after I woke him up, wish I could have let him sleep longer, but if I didn't wake him up he wouldn't have been tired by bed time!




EASTER EGGS
Last year dying easter eggs with silk ties were HUGE! Anyone whose anyone did this last year. Nate thought it was so cool he told me he would like to do it, here we are only a couple weeks late from when we were suppose to do them. 
We thought they turned out really cool. Nate reaction was "WHOA, that's so cool" haha
I would say they turned out well, and may I add SO EASY TO MAKE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Christmas and New years 2017

Season with Family