My intellgent, goofy fun family!
BOSTON
Lets start with the goofiest of them all, Boston. Seriously this dog cracks me up. Boston's nick name is dippy dog. The Cambridge dictionary defines Dippy as: Silly. Well if you're around Boston enough you know dippy is a perfect nick name. Here are some examples
1. Boston would rather climb into a car, than jump
a. When giving hugs to people in chairs/couches, he pulls his hind legs up so that he is sitting on you
2. He likes to be carried around the house like a baby
3. After a bath, he will RUN around the house and rub his face, yes his FACE! on anything (carpet, walls, beds, pillows, clothes, stairs)
4. He will occasionally roll off the admen after a nap, in slow motion!
5. While wrestling/playing with other dogs Boston will use his bum to swing and bump other dogs
6. Boston's whole body shakes when he wags his tail
7. Boston is just as excited to see you whether you leave for 5 minutes or 3 hours (love that about him).
8. Boston's sleeping positions (one example is below: 2nd picture)
9. Boston will randomly lick things, railings,cushions, my pants, counters, carpet ,walls and the list will go on!
10. He loves to pop bubbles
![]() |
| Pine and Boston enjoying the shade made by Ethan's stroller |
![]() |
| Boston snoozing after a fun play date. Look where his paws are!!! I image I would look like this after hiking Timp |
![]() |
| Boston placing his head on my lap as i'm working on the laptop |
NEXT.........MYSELF AND NATE
My relationship with Nate has goofy aspects, I assume and hope every couple has a bit of goofiness in their relationship. This will be a two parter.
1. Our goofiness, Nate and I like to tease each other and it's become easier now that we are sleep deprived and mix up more words and actions than when we did when we got plenty of sleep! Nate and I try to find the humor in life because as Russell M. Nelson once said (paraphrased) "Laughter heals the soul."
2. I planned a mystery date for Nate. I love this part of our relationship. We each take turns planning dates for each other and occasionally we throw in a mystery date. Mystery dates only happen about every other month, we like to keep them special and exciting.
My mystery date was going to a shooting range! I know he has expressed in the past how much he loves guns so I thought it would be fun to see how good we are!
We hit the center target, 10 feet away!!! We feel confident in our close range shooting!
GOODBYE, HELLO
My Grandma Bateman said goodbye to this earth life and Hello to her parents, husband and daughter on the other side.
My grandma didn't mind being goofy, I'm pretty sure he found it fun. My memories of grandma include lots of smiles, laughter and cuddles. My grandma would give me tick tock hugs (grab me by the ankles and swing me back and forth, when I was older she would hug me, pick me up and swing my legs back and forth). She had a very loud voice and big perfect smile.
Thanks for making earth life more fun Grandma!
This isn't goofy..... I found this in my backyard when I was picking up dog poop. I am beginning to believe that our builders didn't do any maintenance or clean up with our backyard before they layed sod........Which makes me a little upset because what if a child found this by either stepping on it, picking it up and playing with it...etc.
I bet if someone did get cut, they would need a tetanus shot. What happen to quality work?
He likes to "Move it, Move it"
Ethan is becoming more mobile, we are excited that he is learning something new.
![]() |
| How I layed him before I took a shower |
![]() |
| How Ethan was afterwards. Love this look he gave me for this picture "Oh hey mom, look what I did!" |
![]() |
| A couple minutes later when I went to the kitchen to get a drink. I come back and Ethan has rolled over. He really is learning how to move and groove |
![]() |
| One of Ethan's sleeping positions. Now that he is rolling over, he sleeps on his belly or side! whichever he can get to before falling asleep |
![]() |
| Mom and Ethan time. Love the days we can stare at each other with smiles, laughs and funny faces! |
ST. GEORGE TRIP
Our family took a trip to St. George for my Grandma's funeral. Ethan was being a champ and either sleeping or playing to himself the whole trip. Since he wasn't being fussy, I (driver) decided to keep going. We made it St. George, lifted the carseat only to find a puddle of poop! (oops).
I asked Nate "Do you want baby or carseat. Nate chose carseat which ended being WAY worse. Most of the poop leaked out so Ethan's wasn't very messy.
Nate was a champ and took apart the carseat, hosed it down and put all the padding in the washer. Nate informed me that he will take the baby next time this happens! haha
After this Nate and I decided on our way home we would stop at least once to check Ethan's diaper
NEW OBSESSION
Have you heard of Zoodles? (zucchini noodles) a great carb replacement. Well my friend who finished the whole 30!! told me that she found sweet potato noodles at Macey's grocery.
I had just purchased a sack of sweet potato/yams at Costco and thought "Why not use my Zoodle maker to make Sweet Potato noodles" I did and they are BETTER than Zoodles.
Better flavor in my opinion. I haven't tried a lot of recipes with the noodles, but with Costco's help, I will be able to !
LIPSENSE DISTRIBUTOR
Not sure if I made the announcement. I'm a LipSense distributor. Decided to get on the wagon. I love the product, so why not?
My new favorite color is Aussie Rose, a perfect everyday pink for me!


















Comments
Post a Comment