Grown, we have




ETHAN NEWS
Not sure if I have already posted this. One of our family's new year resolutions was to include Ethan in our Spiritual routines. FHE, reading scriptures and family prayer.  This was our FIRST FHE has an entire family (Yes we brought Boston, but had to leave him in the car! haha). Ethan has a blast with samples from the sample cups! 

Ethan is CLIMBING! I was doing dishes when i see this blonde hair creep up over the counter. As I walked over I discovered Ethan had pushed the step stool over to the Island and figured out how to stand on top! What a clever kid! 

Ethan LOVES slides. Cousin Josie holding tight as they take their adventure down the cold/ dry slide!

Since we inherited a piano I have been trying to regain my piano skills. I love how Ethan has a desire to play with me.  It's hard to get a lot of practice in when he is wanting to be up where I am! BUT I love how he is playing piano.. Starting young! 

Sharing my morning "Yammy" Shake (I put frozen Sweet Potatos/ Yams as ice cubes). It's delicious! Well Ethan and I think so

NO regrets with this mess

Thanks to his new sippy cup, Ethan has figured how to use a straw!!

Ethan wanting to do Everything Mom does!!! LOVE IT. Hope he keeps it up when he is older

Rocking himself in the rocking chair! 

Our first visit to the Orem Library was great....for Ethan. For mom, not so much. I was glad to find toys he could play with, which didn't last too long. All Ethan wanted to do was pull Books off the shelf.... Yeah it's a library, there are books EVERYWHERE!!!! AHHHHHH

First Hair Cut!! The mullet retired.
 Nate did a great job with the clippers!
 

Playing with Cousin Josie at the playground. I was SO glad to have Josie with me. She pretty much watched Ethan while I kept my eye on Fischer.
I love this picture of them playing together

Fischer getting all his energy out. 5 minutes after arriving Fischer says "THIS PLACE IS AWESOME, I LOVE THIS PLACE' and runs off to play some more. 

After this amazing trick, Fischer lays on the ground and says "I'm getting tired" haha Always a good sign when a kid tells you they are ready to go




BOSTON IS 2 YEARS OLD

Lovely collage on why we love Boston. The bottom middle picture is upside down. It's Boston laying in between a wall and the bed.
We celebrated his birthday by inviting one of his Best Friend's Pine to a snowy park and let them run and play.  At the park we met other dogs which was awesome. Some of the dogs were picking on Pine and Boston swooped in to defend his pal, it was adorable to see them standing up for each other, just like brothers! 

Do you think he loves me? always wanting to be near me or ON ME! haha

What a goof! Slightly behind the curtains! haha Nate and I decided Boston is a dippy dog with intelligent moments! The joy he brings into our lives! 






LISA NEWS
Nate and I got a Aloe Vera plant for Christmas. I asked for a VERY LOW maintenance plant because I have killed many plants in the past due to lack of attention.
Having success with this plant. It's growing a new leaf, I'm ignoring it just enough to bloom! haha

Loving how low maintenance. Water once a month and keep in sun all day! EASY. Now watering once a month, some would say is harder because there is no routine. However, for me I need to give Boston his heart pill once a month SO when I give his heart pill I feed my plant..... EASY

My entry way project!!! 98% complete. I love it, I did this ALL MYSELF. My mom had extra bead board that I hauled to my house, took measurements and got it cut at Home depot, Spray painted (I didn't spray as evenly as I thought. When spring comes and I can have proper ventilation I will paint the bead board. Only a couple more months until it's completely finished). Measured, drilled and nailed everything myself!!!
A big smile comes to my face when I and/ or when other use my hooks! 




WATER DAMAGE, UGH
We have been in our townhome 3 years and we get water damage. No problem the first 2 years, but after we get our lawn redone we experience damage.  We had a Disaster Professionals come look at it and apparently our lawn is too high as well as our foundation concrete is low. When buildings go up fast, you can bet there will be corners cut or inspectors who don't do their job right and people down the road have to deal with previous mistakes (that could have been avoided if they were doing their job right! ) 
Thankfully, it's small damage and not too expensive to fix. However, we probably have to wait until spring so the ground is softer to dig into and we can check to see that the sprinkler system won't be a future factor. Hope Mold doesn't grow...... Maybe we shouldn't wait.  SUGGESTIONS???? 




COLOR STREET NAILS
I'm not one to paint my toe or finger nails. To be honest I think my toes and fingers look better without polish. I really like the way my falangies look without polish. However, I heard of Color Street nails and decided to give it a try. One package comes with 2 sets. Set one complete. So far they have been fun.

2 weeks later and I see they need to be removed and are chipping off more easily. I did nothing different in my daily routines with my nails and they stayed on pretty well, especially for being a type of sticker (that is made with nail polish) I peeled three off in the warm shower (right after I took this picture). I decided I do not like the color White on my nails.

Middle of 2nd trimester!!! Great stage to be in. Belly is big enough where I LOOK and feel pregnant, no more chubby rolls and people giving me side stares! haha





NATE NEWS
Nate was able to take a nap in the middle of the afternoon!!! So proud of him! I find it so strange and uncomprehending how someone canNOT take a nap

Nate is 29 years old. Instead of a cake(we are not really cake fans, it's good, just not our first choice), Nate wanted Ice cream. There you go, candles on Ice cream!
Some fun facts about Nate
1. He loves recreational Shooting
2. Interested in planes, guns, technology, computer strategy games, being a bum, loves having no obligations (doing what he wants, when he wants) and his family
3. Nate is a Network Engineer
4. Enjoys teaching (he is called as a Sunday School teacher)
5. LOVES bread, chocolate and me!
Your family loves you Nate and we feel blessed to have you as a dad and spouse! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Christmas and New years 2017

Season with Family