Extremely long post, catch up
![]() |
| Ethan has decided he is done with high chair and wants to sit at the table to eat |
![]() |
| DJ Ethan! |
My talented Neighbor asked if we would be guinea pigs for a maternity photo shoot. SO glad we did it. I don't consider myself photogenic in the sense that I don't know how to pose myself to flatter myself. Nate on the other hand is a natural and looks good with little effort.
My friend knowing this fact about me, took the time to give me feedback on poses and made sure our whole family was photogenic.... Happy the way they turned out.
![]() |
| Ethan was in such a good mood that day...... blessing. Am I right parents?? |
![]() |
| Splashing at the Riverwoods |
![]() |
| Nate bought me "Bare Minerals" gift card. They did my make-up and informed me of which colors would be best for my skin tone. I'm so pretty! ha |
![]() |
| Edgewater girls got together for birthdays during April and May. I brought light Sabors for my treat (Since i'm born on the 4th of May, May the fourth be with you).. Delicious! |
PREGNANCY UPDATE
![]() |
| This is the new phone I want. Moto Play! Love their features |
![]() |
| Ethan's cape. Superhero by day. Sleep slayer by night |
DATE NIGHT
Our babysitter was unable to babysit. That wasn't going to stop us from having date night. Thanks to the stock up in glow sticks we played a variation of horse shoes
![]() |
| Ready to Win |
![]() |
| Each circle size has a score associated with it. Player tosses glow stick and tries to get the highest points after 10 rounds! |
![]() |
| My Grandpa Garlock made this. I played with it as a kid and now Ethan loves to rock on it. Love to see my kid loving toys I loved. |
PARK
![]() |
| I wonder if this is part of Boston's heaven? |
![]() |
| Cooling off |
SUPER MOM MOMENT
While at the park, we were on the grass throwing the ball for Boston. While Boston was taking a break I was watching some men playing softball, they were practicing batting.
As I watched I noticed the new batter was left hand and thought "I'm in right field, if he hits it hard enough that ball will come towards me" The next pitch my thought became reality. I see the hit and immediately start standing (being 8 months pregnant). As i'm standing I think "Where are my kids (I locate them, One to my right, one behind me).
I look back and locate the ball. I have an idea of where it's going to land (very close to us). I decide it will be less stressful and easier if I deflect the ball instead of trying to move both my kids out of the way. I did exactly that. I held up my hand and positioned myself under the ball, as if I had a mit. The ball made contact with my hand and I ninja sliced it down to the ground. I walked away with no pain, I could feel my hand slightly throb and swell slightly, but no pain. I looked where the ball would have landed and it either would have hit Boston in the head or ribs.
In the that moment I was so grateful I had looked over when I did ( the guys were yelling at me, "Watch out, WATCH OUT", for my knowledge of Softball and for the spirit keeping my thoughts and actions calm.
I walked up to the hitter as I was leaving the park and told him "no hard feelings, You're lucky I played softball or that could have ended much worse" (I forgot to mention, I spoke with them earlier and asked how far I should be to NOT get hit. I went as far as they suggested).
The batter felt so bad, he apologized and said that he didn't think he could ever get it as far out as he did and that he will be more conscious in the future. That's all you can really ask for right?
![]() |
| I iced it as soon as I was home, next day no swelling, no bruise, no pain. My ninja sliced worked! |
TODDLER TALES AT OREM LIBRARY
Orem Library remodeled and we love their new items. A puppet stage, a wall full of interactive toys and a stage for story time
![]() |
| A circle to read in |
ASHER JAY HANCOCK
Born 9th June, 2018 (11 days late) at 8:16pm. 8lbs 12oz . 20" long
Unmedicated birth!!! I DID IT!
This guy came so fast. I labored at home all day, 7pm I was admitted to the hospital and was at 7cm dilation. An hour later Asher took his first breath!
Thanks for helping me achieve one of my hardest goals little Asher.
![]() |
| I brought my own pillow case so I could still have home with me away from home. This pillow case is one my Grandma Garlock made for me, it's about 15 years old! Still love it |
![]() |
| Boston reaching a new level of neediness |
BUBBLES
Ethan loves bubbles, but not as much as Boston. Boston knows what the word bubbles mean and what the bubble container looks like, hint: Spider mans head.
Here he is patiently telling me and waiting for me to blow bubbles for him.... This dog is hilarious!
![]() |
| "MOM, I see the bubbles, can we PLEASE play with bubbles" |
![]() |
| Can Boston BE anymore closer? (we secret love it too, just not all day every day) |
![]() |
| Since we are moving to Spanish Fork next year, thought we would get a jump start on cowboy hats looks best! |
![]() |
| Love that smile |
![]() |
| Welcome home Asher |
![]() |
| Nate and I walked into the room and found Asher with his feet hanging off the couch. Ethan re-positioned him.......yeah not leaving them alone in the same room |
GIRLS NIGHT
Rare occasion when all of us are in town at the same time. Grateful for family reunions that bring people together. Since we were all in town for the reunion we got together, went shopping and had delicious dinner and icecream!
Love these women, they are inspiring, relate-able and spiritually strong. They help keep me anchored in important ways.
4TH OF JULY
Tradition of going to the freedom festival. It's mostly for me, Nate comes because he knows I like it (LOVE HIM). Some years we found cool stuff, other years we find/try delicious life changing food and other years nothing.
This year was San Diablo churros and Texas Twist drink. The lines are always too long for a Texas twist so when we saw there were only 2 people in line we jumped in.
I don't know what the big deal is, I didn't think the Texas twist drink was worth waiting in line for longer the 5 minutes, may 2 minutes. I score it a 3, not impressed but glad I tried it.
![]() |
| Ethan really liked it. |
![]() |
| Ethan wore this exact outfit last year. Ethan was 6 months, Asher is 1 month. Asher and Ethan were a champs the whole day |
![]() |
| We lite fireworks early this year. Kept it simple with little kids. Ethan was NOT interested in sparklers. |
![]() |
| Captured a picture of us at the end of the day. Mom's red sweat, Ethan's dirty face.. Great day! |















































Comments
Post a Comment