Getting Summer fever
This was supposed to be posted a couple months ago....... LIfe gets crazy, am I right?
At this time, we are excited that snow has melted enough for us to play outside. Best part, we had the park all to ourselves to roam and explore.
This is Hanni. Boston loves her very much!!!
Poor Hanni could barely hold Boston. haha
![]() |
| Cuddle buddies. Boston can make a comfy pillow |
![]() |
| Another glorious park day. Soaking it up before school is let out and park time becomes limited. |
![]() |
| Begger |
DATE NIGHT
Fat Cats had or has a special. Bowl unlimited amount of games in 1 hour. Nate and I got 4 games in. Our first game was our best (picture below).
We were sore everywhere the day after.
![]() |
| My highest score EVER and it didn't count towards our bet...... However I won the game that really mattered so I didn't hold a grudge for too long! |
![]() |
| Too cute to pass up. |
![]() |
| This happened by accident. It was a cool accident! Curly apple slices, maybe i'm on to something? |









Comments
Post a Comment