Independance Day

MORNING HIKE
Boston and I got up early on the 4th of July to hike the Y. It was a beautiful morning, the sight, sound and weather were refreshing.

Boston had a lot of fun exploring the rocks. He looked just like a curious little kid as he climbed on the rocks, would look at me and keep going. When he wanted to get to another rock I could see him thinking about how he was going to do it without slipping! (love that I caught his tongue in the picture

More exploring. We didn't find any other animals. I was kind of hoping that Boston would find a small lizard, I wonder if Boston would run or chase it! 


Freedom Festival: I love going to see what boutique are out there! We saw this cool life size play house! 

On our way home we saw this huge pirate play house! I bet all the kids go to their house to play! Good thing to keep in mind when my kids are older, to be the cool house!  

Boston leaning on Nate's shoulder! I suppose he wanted to be apart of the driving experience, that or reminding Nate how fast he was going :p haha

Boston is usually pretty quite while being in the back, so I like to check on him to make sure he is okay. One time I looked back and found him like this...... body on the seat and head sleeping on the console! I think he likes to be able to see us and be apart of what we are doing!!! hahaha
I couldn't believe he was able to sleep like that! 




Boston losing his puppy teeth
This is a really creepy picture. I want to accident Boston's bottom teeth in this picture. He lost about four small teeth this week, he was so cute with little holes in his mouth. I knew I had to get a picture quickly because the teeth grow back with in a couple days. 




BOSTON WANTING TO PLAY
I took Boston out to go potty, without a leash to see how well he is doing with obedience. After Boston was finish, he looked at me, paused and then ran over to the neighbors. When I caught up to him, this is how I found him..... Waiting for his friend to open the door. AS you can see Boston tried scratching(dog's version of knocking) and whimpering. When Boston realized that no one was home, he was ready to come back home and try again later!





BOSTON ROLLING OVER
Nate and I have been training Boston with basic commands i.e. Sit, stay, laydown, release/drop and come. Our next goal is getting Boston to roll over. He is one of our successful times of trying! 






Will it pop?
Nate was, I'm guessing, trying to be creative and see if he could open the nutella with pressure. When I started trying it, I immediately pulled out my camera to capture this priceless moment Let's find out what happens. Does he go through with it or not?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Christmas and New years 2017

Season with Family