Too busy for pictures, but lots to say
ALEXANDERS
I had the wonderful opportunity to babysit my sister in-laws children!!!!! They are so adorable.
You know those special moments where your child is doing something completely adorable, funny or impressive and you reach for your camera, are ready to take a picture and the moment has passed? Well that happened to me A LOT while I was babysitting. How do you parents capture those moments? I have a new level of appreciation, of parents who can capture their children in those special moments.
The picture below was suppose to be Sloane wearing a hat and having the cutest "look at me smile." Needless to say, I was late to take the picture. Either way, Sloane is photogenic!
MOVIE NIGHT AND SNOW CONES
My cousin hosted a movie night on Friday and provided snow cones with homemade syrup! YUM Nate was in an "how does that work?" mood and was taught how to work the snow cone machine, he was very happy as you can tell by the picture!
I love Nate's excitement for learning. He continually reminds me that there is always something new we can learn.
Earlier that day, Nate went to get his remote car key fixed. When Nate was at the key and lock place, one of the employees asked Nate if he would like to come in the back and see how they fix keys like his. Nate said yes without a hesitation!
How cool is that employee for asking a customer if they want to know how keys are made and show them what machines they need and what the machines do, how to know whether they cut the key correctly, what it should look and etc....
I wish I could have been there, don't you?
![]() |
| Mastered the Snow Cone machine. Nate asked me later that night, can we get a snow cone machine? I told him, yes if we will use it! |
PLAY HARD, SLEEP FAST
I took Boston to my friend's surprise birthday party, yes she was very surprised! Boston ran and played with another dog while we were there.
Boston is so funny, he plays until he is exhausted. Even when he is exhausted he tried to played while laying down! haha I think it's either because he 1. Thinks "this may be the last time I get to play today, need to get it all in" or 2. He just loves playing!
Lucky for Boston, I received a text from our neighbor, who has a lab-doodle and asked if Boston could play. We sent up a time and Boston got a good rest before his next puppy play date.
How do I know Boston is exhausted at the end of the day? When he doesn't resist going to bed!
Boston was well treated with fun that day!
I am a person who loves pictures. I could look and go through pictures all day without looking at a clock! For a person who loves looking at pictures, you would think I would take pictures to look at! WELL....... I'm not so good at taking pictures. However, I am going to keep my phone close to me so I can capture the special, funny, impressive and memorable moments.
Hopefully you will be seeing more pictures from me in future blogs!



Comments
Post a Comment